Mobile Network Services
Mobile Edge Computing
Providing low latency service to consumers by bringing compute close to consumers. SGT helps carriers plan, design, build, and deploy these services. This helps carriers provide businesses application space to consumers.
- IoT Gateways
- Connected vehicles
- Low latency gaming
- Low latency content deliver network (CDN)
We are working with carriers to deploy Radio virtualization, Software defined radio in rolling out 5G.
- We deploy FAR EDGE in a container platform
- We provide distributed container architecture
- We work on Open Stack, Kubernetes, Starline, etc.
Core Network Virtualization
NFV became the core enabling technology behind the re-structuring of networks, architecture, operations, and services. We are working with carriers to move the core networks to a virtualized environment, primarily Open Stack.
5G Small Cell Deployment and Upgrade
We provide scale:
- Analyze readiness, design, and architect to 5G upgrade. The example gave the hardware- the battery requirements, equipment, cooling, architecture, work package, etc.
- Power bar upgrade to bring FAR EDGE and Antenna
- Integrate 5G antenna into a virtualized environment, configure, pre-harnessing and deployment